The AC/DC sensitive residual current monitoring module monitors electrically earthed power supplies up to 300 V and connected loads up to nominal currents of 32 A for leakage and fault currents. The module is intended for installation in distribution equipment such as PDUs (Power Distribution Units), outlet boxes or multiple socket-outlets and is supplied with DC 12…24 V.
The RCMB131-02 is designed for installation in PDUs and outlet boxes. The module outputs the rms value of the residual current via a PWM output, which is read out and evaluated by a higher-level circuit.
- AC/DC sensitive leakage and fault current monitoring for preventive maintenance
- Suitable for PCB mounting
- High resolution for implementing equipment leakage current monitoring
- Measurement signal output via PWM output
- Frequency range DC…2 kHz
- Compact design for monitoring nominal loads up to In = 32 A
- Low load current sensitivity due to fully shielded measuring current transformer
- Continuous monitoring of the connection to the measuring current transformer
- Integrated test function
- Supply voltage DC 12…24 V
Varianten van RCMB131-02
|Type||Measuring range||Supply voltageUs||Art. No.|
|RCMB131-02||0…100 mA (rms)||DC 12…24 V||B94042132|
Downloads voor RCMB131-02