- Bediening en observatie
The universal remote alarm indicator and test combination MK2430 is
designed for visual and audible indication of alarm messages from Bender
systems such as EDS, RCMS and MEDICS. In MEDICS® monitoring systems,
the MK800 meets the requirements of IEC 60364-7-710 and DIN VDE
0100-710:2002-11 in respect of test functions for IT system monitoring
and alarms from changeover modules.
The IT system monitoring equipment can be tested using the programmable test button.
LC text display makes this information easy to understand. The
connection between the MKs and the changeover and monitoring modules is
implemented with bus technology. During normal operation, the MK2430
indicates the readiness for operation of the system.
features 12 digital inputs allowing messages from third party systems to
be recorded and displayed on the MK2430, for example from medical gases
or UPS systems.
- Display of operating and alarm messages according to IEC 60364-7-710 / DIN VDE 0100-710 and other standards
- Backlit clear LC text display (4 x 20 characters)
- Predefined standard texts in 20 languages
- 200 freely programmable message texts.
- Bus technology for easy installation and reduced fire load
- Acoustic alarm with mute function
- Parameter setting via menu (German/English)
- Suitable for flush and surface mounting
- Easy commissioning due to predefined message texts
- 12 digital inputs (MK2430-11 only)
- Memory with real-time clock to store 250 alarm messages with date and time stamp
- MK2418 can easily be exchanged for MK2430
Varianten van MK2430-12 ESB
Downloads voor MK2430-12 ESB